Leaf River offers many opportunities for brook trout and trophy gray trout fishing, as well as having a high number of salmon pools that can be accessed easily.
With more than 30 years of experience with this river, we know all of its secrets…
Day 1 :
– Departure from Montréal/Trudeau to Kuujjjuaq on commercial First Air flight.
– Charter flight from Kuujjuaq to Leaf River Lodge with Air Inuit Twin Otter.
– Arrival at Lodge at 13:00.
Days 2-3-4-5-6 :
– Fishing on different areas of the river for trout and salmon with
shore lunch prepared by the guides every lunchtime.
Day 7 :
– Departure from Leaf River Lodge to Kuujjuaq around 13:00
– Departure Kuujjuaq to Montreal / Trudeau around 18:00
– Arrived at Montreal / Trudeau around 20:30
Available dates :
– August 11-17
– August 17-23
– August 23-29
– August 29 – September 04
– September 04 – September 10
– September 10 – September 16
– September 16 – September 22
A 30% deposit is required to confirm a reservation with the balance due by June 1st. Your deposit can be made by sending a personal check to Leaf River Lodge Inc. Although deposits arte not refundable, they can be transferred to another fisherman or applied to another trip for the following year.
Leaf River Lodge charter airline companies to serve our camps, therefore because the weather can be unpredictable in this region, Leaf River Lodge can not be responsible for expenses or inconveniences incurred by fishermen due to weather delays to scheduled airline departures. We also accept all major credit cards Visa and MasterCard. (please note that there is a 3% service charge if paid by credit card)
Since Leaf River Lodge is located in Canada, all payments made in US $ by credit card will be automatically charged in accordance with the CAN $ exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
For this reason the amount may vary lower or higher then the amount paid.